This forum builds on the work of several Innovation Forum conferences covering sustainable apparel, cotton, ethical trade and circular economy.
Over the two days, we will debate the biggest business opportunities for the apparel sector in developing more sustainable supply chains.
We’ll discuss new business models and circularity, the latest traceability technology, where the biggest business opportunities lie, how you can collaborate with others, learn to negotiate internally, measure and benchmark your results, and where digitalisation can take your business.
Some of the core themes and practical sessions include:
- The rise of digitalisation and automation, and how it will transform your operations in the coming years
- Supplier mapping – discover the emerging technologies that can improve transparency and help you trace, track and monitor your performance
- Supply chain opportunities: empower female workers, capacity building in factories and consumer engagement for more efficient operations
- Fashion footprints – hear the NGO perspective on how brands are performing, and where companies should focus next
- Materials – engage with cotton farmers, improve leather traceability, and discover the new materials set to go mainstream
- Is circularity realistic? The practicalities of integrating the trend and closing the loop in your supply chain
- Engaging with procurement and suppliers – practical steps for effective communication and aligning your interests internally
- Measuring impact – the practicalities of natural capital accounting and EP&Ls, and where you stand amongst competitors