Join us for ‘Making Nature Count’ – Ireland’s 2016 natural capital conference
This event brings together some of the leading voices on natural capital from a diverse range of disciplines, including economics, accountancy, business, communications and politics, as well as ecology and environmental science.
- Executive Director of the Natural Capital Coalition, Mark Gough
- Chief Economic Adviser to the Scottish Government, Dr Gary Gillespie
- Author and campaigner, Tony Juniper
- Head of Sustainability at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales, Richard Spencer
- Director of Science at Kew and UK Natural Capital Committee member, Kathy Willis
- Ireland’s permanent Ambassador to the UN, David Donoghue, who co-chaired the Sustainable Development Goals
Attendees will hear from businesses using natural capital concepts to improve environmental sustainability, representatives from other EU countries on their own approaches to this emerging agenda, and a selection of Ireland’s top researchers in this area. IFNC is also hosting a number of Fringe Events, including an academic debate and a series of practical webinars, and a Business Breakfast Briefing for private sector organisations interested in learning more about the Natural Capital Protocol.
Follow them on Twitter @NatCap_Irl, register as an IFNC member or sign up to their newsletter to be kept up to date with details of the event.