Wednesday 24th May 2017
15 Hatfields, Central London, SE1 8DJ
Organised by Sustain Value and Consciam, this one-day conference has the support of the Natural Capital Coalition, Social Value UK/International, Forum for the Future, BBOP, IUCN, WBCSD, ICRS, IEMA and others.
There is a fantastic line-up of over 20 thought-leaders to present and discuss their views and experience on the matter, representing different approaches and perspectives. This includes speakers from most of the supporting organisations as well as other leading experts from, amongst others:
- ASN Bank/CREM
- The Crown Estate
Key aspects to be covered include:
- Presenting visions of how the topic may evolve.
- Developing company business cases for action.
- Sharing state-of-the-art techniques and tools, and lessons learned for measuring and comparing impacts.
- Investigating and resolving key challenges.
- Determining how action can be scaled up.
Approaches to be covered include:
- Net Positive / Net Gain
- No Net Loss / Net Zero
- Integrated Profit & Loss Accounts / Total Contribution
- Environmental & Social Profit & Loss Accounts
- Creating Shared Value
- Impact Investing
- Integrated Reporting
For further information and a Detailed Agenda click here.
You are recommended to book soon as the event is attracting much interest.
Advance rate is only £295 plus VAT if you book by April 24th.