The below text was taken from Ethical Corporation.
Use the code ‘NCC200’ when registering to receive a Coalition discount.
2018’s Top Issues
This year’s event will tackle the critical issues within responsible business. Through focussed best-practice-lead debates over 600 business leaders and senior sustainability & communications executives will focus on transforming your business so it is fit for a digital, responsible world. Some of the sessions taking place at #RBSEU include:
- Transformational Change Keynote: Hear how innovative companies are transforming their business so that it’s fit for a more sustainable and responsible future. With the CEO, Barclays Germany and the President, VF Corporation EMEA
- The Digital Revolution: Discover how forward-looking businesses are driving a digital-first mind-set throughout their culture and operations to deliver social customer care and impact. With Comcast, UCB Biopharma and AXA Retail
- Taking the lead on tackling climate change: The impacts of climate change offer both risks and opportunities to supply chains. Hear how businesses are re-developing their supply chains so that they are fit for business in 10-20 years’ time with the Chairman, L’Oréal
- SDG Keynote: Understand how leading global businesses are using the SDGs as a central starting point for their future business strategies with the European Commission
- Empower diversity and inclusion for future leadership with the CEO, Sodexo and Director Strategic Partnership, Advocacy and Communications, UN Women
- In-depth breakout workshops: Join our 2-hour workshops tackling SDG integration, the new TCFD recommendations, partnership models, circular economy and business transformation
The 2018 Summit will bring together 600+ senior corporate executives from Europe’s leading brands.
Download the 2018 brochure here.
Read on and register here.