This text is taken from the Innovation Forum.
“This two-day business conference will identify the main areas of opportunity and innovation within the food and beverage industry. We’ll assess how business can react to consumer trends and expectations, whilst building sustainable, resilient agricultural supply chains.
[This conference will take place in Minneapolis, US between the 27th-28th May 2020.]
- Key trends and market transformation: C-suite insights into sourcing trends, industry shifts and potential business model disruption.
- The decade of action on climate: How leading food brands can align targets and practices with consumer sentiment and 1.5 degrees.
- Provenance, nutrition and sustainability: The consumer trends and demands shaping the future of food.
- Sustainable agriculture practices: Leading examples of regenerative agriculture, responsible water management, biodiversity conservation and chemical use.
- Soil health: Best practice to tackle soil degradation and ensure the quality and health of your soil.
- The farmer perspective: How do farmer views, experiences and priorities differ from stated corporate policies and pledges.
- Investors driving climate action: How investors expect food companies to adapt to the growing urgency and gravity of climate change.
- Farmer resilience: What can business do to support and enable a sustainable business model for the farmers of the future?
- Sustainable packaging: A look at the latest developments in product design to reduce your plastic footprint.
- Financing the future of food: How to create the right funding models and the role of VCs and start-ups in industry disruption and innovation.
- Zero-deforestation targets: What’s still standing in the way of food brands achieving 2020 targets?
- How to build consumer trust and satisfy demand for information.”
Read on and register here.