The purpose of the newly launched Value Accounting Network is to advance the role of value accounting in decision-making, governance and disclosure.
Recognizing that it can though be overwhelming for practitioners to be confronted with so many different approaches, and that is not always easy to understand the ways in which they connect, complement and support one another, the leaders of these initiatives now come together as part of the collaborative Value Accounting Network.
The members of the Value Accounting Network will collaborate, harmonize and build consistency in the value accounting space and in how it is applied within organizations.
The Value Accounting Network will:
- Clearly display how the various initiatives relate to and complement one another.
- Collaborate on the advancement of value accounting in decision-making a pre-competitive space.
- Simplify the value accounting landscape for organizations looking to adopt the approach.
- Build consistency in how value is understood and support the role of audit and assurance in holding decision makers to account.
- Support and communicate advances made by this community towards greater application and standardization.
- Continue to explore developments in value-based initiatives, build on each other’s work and harmonize terminology, measurements and boundaries, classifications, parameters, techniques, and value coefficients.
If you would like to find out how the initiatives referenced here may be able to help you or would like to know more about joining this leadership group, please contact: email@example.com.