About the Conference
The conference will bring together leading practitioners from across the public, private and third sectors to consider ‘What can natural capital do for our urban environments’. This event will provide you with the opportunity to find out more about how we can encourage and support growth of the natural capital agenda and identify opportunities for delivering multiple benefits.
As part of the event there will be interactive workshops and talks from key speakers, covering the following:
- Embedding natural capital in the decision making process – why now and what does it mean for GM including the Defra 25 Year Plan, Urban Pioneer and Life IP funded Natural Course projects.
- Delivering natural capital as part of Greater Manchester’s Growth ambitions including investment opportunities, multiple benefits from natural solutions and how these can be delivered in practice.
Who should attend?
This event is free to attend and is aimed at bringing together leading practitioners from across from across the public, private and third sectors including:
- Sustainability and environmental management
- Biodiversity and land management.
- Planning, development and regeneration
- Health and social care
- Utilities including water, wastewater and waste management
- Highways and infrastructure
- Open space and recreation.
Register for the event here.